RULES & REGULATIONS
- Students must reach school fifteen minutes before the first bell ring.
- Students must keep their bicycles properly locked at the cycle stand.
- Objectionable reading material is not allowed in the school.
- Bringing mobiles phones, i pods or any other electronic item to school is strictly prohibited. Those will be confiscated if a student’s is found carrying them.
- Students must take care of the school property. Damaging school furniture & property shall initiate disciplinary action.
- Students found visiting the kiosks outside the school will be subject to disciplinary action.
One full calendar monthsâ€™ notice in writing or one monthsâ€™ fee in lieu thereof is required for the withdrawals of a child from the school. Transfer Certificate (TC) will be issued after 3 days of submission of withdrawal form along with TC Fee at reception, provided the students has paid all schools dues prior to it.