- For Class I: Child completing 3 years on 01st May of the year of admission.
- For Classes I To VIII: There will be no formal test or interview, however the school reserves right to apply some screening method if number of applicants are more than the number of seat available.
- For Classes IX To XI: Guidelines by RBSE are strictly followed.
- 25% of the total seats are reserved under RTE Act for children at entry level i.e. in Nursery & Class I from SC/ST/OBC and economically weaker section.
Â Â Â DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
- Two Passport Size Colour Photograph.
- Original Transfer Certificates from Previous School.
- Attested Copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Attested Photocopy of Mark Sheet of Previous Year.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Photocopy of Residence Proof.
- Photocopy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
Â Â ASSESSMENT:
- A system of continuous followed in all forms as Guidelines formed by RBSE for Class I to XII.
- To ensure on-going progress without anxiety and fear of failure, round the year holistic assessment of the individual is done using a variety of tools including formal examination from Class I. The continuous assessment covers both scholastic and co-scholastic aspect of pupil growth including health status, personal and social quality interestâ€™s attitudes and values proficiency in co-curricular activities and academic competence.
The academic year is divided into three test & two examination.
1st test Examination – August
2nd test Examination â€“ October
3rd test Examination – February
Half- yearly Examination â€“ December
Annual Examination- March-April (for all classes).Date may vary as per state Govt. and RBSE Ajmer
REPORT ON PROGRESS:
Parents will receive computer generated Progress Report for final Exam of the academic year.
FEEDBACK ON PROGRESS:
Parents are requested to sign each evaluation sheets and handover it back. This will ensure that they are always aware of their ward’s progress.
A student is required to keep 75% attendance in each term. The students failing to fulfill the required attendance shall not be permitted to appear in Annual Exams.
HOME WORK POLICY:
Each pupil should have Ideal Education Point and New Choudhary Senior Secondary School Diary, which is life line of school where he / she is to record the home work each day. Revision, consolidation and completion of home work should take place every night.
The counselling department assists pupils in selection of subjects, courses and careers, as well as dealing with problem of personal adjustment.
Conveyance facility is available on all routes. Students are not permitted to withdraw from the van facility in the mid-session unless there is a shifting of residence and in case of withdrawal of facility, conveyance fee is not refundable.
School organizes various hobby classes such as Basketball, Art & Craft, Drama, Dance, Spoken English, Sculpture, Table Tennis and Cricket during summer camp.
VISITING HOURS TO MEET WITH THE DIRECTOR / PRINCIPAL:
Meetings are arranged by prior appointment only. Timings for meeting are 9:30 am to 11:00 am. It is advised to fix up an appointment before a visit is made to avoid inconvenience. You may send E-mail to give suggestions/complaints for the betterment of the institution at E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.